More rare than a no hitter I think.That's pretty cool. A 3-pitch inning has happened almost twice as much as an Immaculate Inning. Pretty damn rare.
More rare than a no hitter I think.
I feel like the 3-pitch inning is still a better accomplishment, technically speaking.That's pretty cool. A 3-pitch inning has happened almost twice as much as an Immaculate Inning. Pretty damn rare.
So has there ever been 3 pitches thrown to record 3 outs in an inning?
I pitched through high school and I promise you that I would have taken much more pride in an immaculate inning than a 3 pitch inning.I feel like the 3-pitch inning is still a better accomplishment, technically speaking.
Yeah but they are just running up your pitch count**I pitched through high school and I promise you that I would have taken much more pride in an immaculate inning than a 3 pitch inning.
No matter how great your pitching is, you need help (batter and fielders) to pull off 3 pitch inning. An immaculate inning is you just owning them.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar