100% a hook and hold.
But I won't put it past these clowns in stripes
But I won't put it past these clowns in stripes
Joke?Yeah. Damn that B1G officiating. Iowa would be killing these guys with better officials.
100% a hook and hold.
But I won't put it past these clowns in stripes
Bump in case Fulgeras decides to do something stupid like shoot the ball, ever again while wearing an Iowa jersey.......McCollum to Fulgeras: "Try sucking less, and you should make more shots".........
Reverse, foul on StirtzClearly a hook and hold. Flagrant one
Reverse, foul on Stirtz
Stirtz is forcing REALLY bad shots...
Not looking good
Looks like two ultra-frustrating losses in a row.missed dunk
missed Stirtz layup
Wow
Iowa has had some opportunities. Just hasn't finished them all.
Hawkeye Report Football
Tuesdays with Torbee
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa Football Opponent Preview: #6 Ohio State Buckeyes
Hawkeye Report Football
Hank Brown named to Davey O'Brien Award Great 8
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Following the future
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma