100% a hook and hold.
But I won't put it past these clowns in stripes
But I won't put it past these clowns in stripes
Joke?Yeah. Damn that B1G officiating. Iowa would be killing these guys with better officials.
100% a hook and hold.
But I won't put it past these clowns in stripes
Bump in case Fulgeras decides to do something stupid like shoot the ball, ever again while wearing an Iowa jersey.......McCollum to Fulgeras: "Try sucking less, and you should make more shots".........
Reverse, foul on StirtzClearly a hook and hold. Flagrant one
Reverse, foul on Stirtz
Stirtz is forcing REALLY bad shots...
Not looking good
Looks like two ultra-frustrating losses in a row.missed dunk
missed Stirtz layup
Wow
Iowa has had some opportunities. Just hasn't finished them all.
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Cooper Koch, Kael Combs talk at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Ben McCollum talks at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Washington's starters as recruits
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Iowa's starters as recruits
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa and Ukraine women's wrestling reunite ahead of U23 Worlds