Illinois or Xavier

BGCATFAN2012

All-American
Aug 19, 2020
3,788
5,324
113
Who's scouting the Xavier vs Illinois game. I see Illinois has a 7ft1 guy. Carr gets to have a battle of the 7ft white guys. I like our offense to over power these two teams. Cats by 5.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,821
87,699
113
Xavier. Illinois has an offense that we really struggle against and have struggled to keep up with since Jaxson's injury.
I agree. We have a better chance beating Xavier IMO at this point. If healthy I wouldn’t care. Illinois is really good when they are on. We couldn’t score a 100 now if we had too I don’t think.
 
  • Like
Reactions: will1976
Dec 13, 2014
1,306
1,284
0
Xavier, so we can beat the **** out of that turd team. Living in Cincy I have some X fans and they piss me off. They were always cool until they started to be good. Now they’re what UC fans use to be. Hate freaking X
 
  • Like
Reactions: will1976

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,821
87,699
113
I didn’t think we were bad. Would give us a B-. Got to give Troy an A for effort.

Probably won’t win Sunday without our A game.
No doubt, I just think we were way too sloppy. Our strength when good is not turning the ball over. Amari has to start making baskets when he’s close. Get a couple more 3’s to drop. Get some Butler production and we will be good to go.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Aike
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football 'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
  4. 04 KSR Football Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU