Kentucky hasn't played Illinois since 1984 and hasn't played Xavier since 1968. Always cool to me when we get matched up with unfamiliar opponents.
Yes this!Illinois will have a massive crowd advantage. So go X
I agree. We have a better chance beating Xavier IMO at this point. If healthy I wouldn’t care. Illinois is really good when they are on. We couldn’t score a 100 now if we had too I don’t think.Xavier. Illinois has an offense that we really struggle against and have struggled to keep up with since Jaxson's injury.
Scored 91 two weeks ago.I agree. We have a better chance beating Xavier IMO at this point. If healthy I wouldn’t care. Illinois is really good when they are on. We couldn’t score a 100 now if we had too I don’t think.
Yeah I know but I wouldn’t feel good in a shootout with a team like Illinois at this point in time.Scored 91 two weeks ago.
They are looking pretty good so far.Yeah I know but I wouldn’t feel good in a shootout with a team like Illinois at this point in time.
Luckily they are inconsistent. Maybe they use their good game like UNC did in the first four. We advanced playing bad so maybe we play a good game Sunday.They are looking pretty good so far.
Too bad we didn’t pick up Will Riley, he would have been a great weapon to have especially now.Illinois has 2 first round picks including one lottery pick. Definitely would rather play Xavier. This is an easy question
I didn’t think we were bad. Would give us a B-. Got to give Troy an A for effort.Luckily they are in consistent. Maybe they use their good game like UNC did in the first four. We advanced playing bad so maybe we play a good game Sunday.
No doubt, I just think we were way too sloppy. Our strength when good is not turning the ball over. Amari has to start making baskets when he’s close. Get a couple more 3’s to drop. Get some Butler production and we will be good to go.I didn’t think we were bad. Would give us a B-. Got to give Troy an A for effort.
Probably won’t win Sunday without our A game.
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime