@BenSherman how can I not ever get these again?
1) The McMurphy notification was by the national desk. Should not have been an IC notification. It's been discussed. Should not happen again.@BenSherman how can I not ever get these again?

See the above explanation.Hi, I started getting push notifications on articles that aren't UNC-related...broader ON3 stuff that frankly I'm just not interested in, or at least for which I don't need a push notification. They used to only be breaking news type articles, but now I don't necessarily open them.
Please do!Hi Ben, I did not have that setting turned on. I will send you a screenshot the next time it happens
Inside Carolina Football
Monday Staff Insider: Proving Improvement
Inside Carolina Basketball Recruiting
Jalen Davis Post-Visit Notes
Inside Carolina
UNC vs. Notre Dame Game Rewind
Inside Carolina Football Recruiting
Inside UNC's New Approach With Game Day Recruits
Inside Carolina Basketball
Carolina Basketball Approaches Reality of Post-ACC World