I’m not following WNBA. What is the issue with Clark?
You might add female envy to the list. It seems some players resent the fact she gets the attention she receives.And really good!!
3 strikes against her in that league with that combination.![]()
I wish. But DBE requirements are mandated by legislation. It would take congress to repeal it and that ain’t happening.Not anymore...![]()
That as stated is not within legislation. It is interpreted that way.I wish. But DBE requirements are mandated by legislation. It would take congress to repeal it and that ain’t happening.
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference