"I will protect..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
Wow, Larry Legend is not a legend any longer..... Whoa...

Steps out and actually brings things into the "spoken open" and ....

Even Chuck jumped on board but, ...

Okay... I understand...
 

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
I’m not following WNBA. What is the issue with Clark?

Get's her arse beat about every game.... Nothing to see.... (Not that I follow the WNBA but do read headlines at times...)

DID follow, NBA Bird, Michael, Magic, Chuck, Kobe but not any longer.... (I guess it used to be when they talked, people listened...) Oh well....
 

BlueBloodKyFan73

All-Conference
Oct 29, 2010
3,954
4,977
113
imagination GIF
How Dare You Greta GIF
 

Deeeefense

Heisman
Staff member
Aug 22, 2001
44,914
54,182
113
Racial topics are not allowed. There is a notice from the Publisher on the Paddock but it applies to all boards./Mod
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt