It took until Sunday to see it but what is it with that? Is that a louisiana thing or something?
I legit Lol’dIt's kind of sad to see how far the LSU baseball program has fallen. Not for me, but for somebody I guess.
I guess because Manieri is the easy focal point I’ve never noticed that guy on the top right. That’s some epic melt at a baseball game.
I guess because Manieri is the easy focal point I’ve never noticed that guy on the top right. That’s some epic melt at a baseball game.
I didn't notice either..... does LSU faux selfie at 2nd base? Shoot air bow and arrow? Wear baseball shorts?
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?