I need Dolph's call. All player's interviews. Celebrations. If you have them, put there here. 
He’s a snobby lookingIs it just me or does the Florida coach just look like a total punk
I need Dolph's call. All player's interviews. Celebrations. If you have them, put there here.
screensaver
![]()
It’s not just you, Golden and Hurley are two peas in a pod….both full of themselves.Is it just me or does the Florida coach just look like a total punk
Sadak's was great. Lol at Dolph..."and Folgueiras is pointing at the scoreboard"Radio calls:
![]()
Timothy Burke (@bubbaprog.xyz)
As called by: Gary Dolphin on Iowa Hawkeyes radio Sean Kelley on Florida Gators radio John Sadak on Westwood Onebsky.app
From the future?I know this has been posted on twitter, but what is with this guy... He has an IOWA sweatshirt on but he's like Morty on Seinfeld using The Wizard.
![]()
"Right, so that's a three point goal by Alvaro Folguerias. Let me update my boxscore."I know this has been posted on twitter, but what is with this guy... He has an IOWA sweatshirt on but he's like Morty on Seinfeld using The Wizard.
![]()
Hawkeye Report Football
Kirk Ferentz updates injuries, talks Ohio State
Hawkeye Report Football
Hank Brown confident in offense against Ohio State
Hawkeye Report Football
Addison Ostrenga looks back at huge reception
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa defensive backs see challenge this weekend
Rivals Football Recruiting
Intel: Iowa hosting several Rivals300 recruits for the Ohio State game