I need Dolph's call. All player's interviews. Celebrations. If you have them, put there here. 
He’s a snobby lookingIs it just me or does the Florida coach just look like a total punk
I need Dolph's call. All player's interviews. Celebrations. If you have them, put there here.
screensaver
![]()
It’s not just you, Golden and Hurley are two peas in a pod….both full of themselves.Is it just me or does the Florida coach just look like a total punk
Sadak's was great. Lol at Dolph..."and Folgueiras is pointing at the scoreboard"Radio calls:
![]()
Timothy Burke (@bubbaprog.xyz)
As called by: Gary Dolphin on Iowa Hawkeyes radio Sean Kelley on Florida Gators radio John Sadak on Westwood Onebsky.app
From the future?I know this has been posted on twitter, but what is with this guy... He has an IOWA sweatshirt on but he's like Morty on Seinfeld using The Wizard.
![]()
"Right, so that's a three point goal by Alvaro Folguerias. Let me update my boxscore."I know this has been posted on twitter, but what is with this guy... He has an IOWA sweatshirt on but he's like Morty on Seinfeld using The Wizard.
![]()
On3 Football
Caitlin Clark to serve as ESPN College GameDay celebrity guest picker ahead of Iowa vs. Ohio State
Hawkeye Report Football
ESPN personalities thrilled to be at Iowa
Hawkeye Report Basketball Recruiting
Iowa Women's Basketball lands four-star center Khalia Hartwell
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Iowa Hawkeyes Football Recruiting: Weekend Preview
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nation's No. 5 linebacker Brodie Metzger back in Iowa City, Hawkeyes among his early favorites