I miss Bruce Johnson

Degaz-RU

Heisman
Dec 19, 2002
22,884
27,927
88
“Got loose in the lane and he JAMS IT!

“Here’s your Dunkin Donuts dunk total” (side note - he’d have to change that one to the “Dunkin dunk total” today)
 

RUTRINI_rivals

All-Conference
Jul 18, 2003
1,128
1,014
0
The current radio team is pleasant enough but I can't visualize the game as they call it, I learn nothing about the team, program, or history by listening to them, and the passion feels different, not as good.

Reminiscing as I think about Friday.
Loyal
100 percent!
 

RU_DIO

Heisman
Sep 1, 2002
17,368
17,987
113
I don't miss listening to Bruce Johnson or any other RU radio guys.

I love the fact that all our games are on tv now!
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
  4. 04 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN