I miss Bruce Johnson

Degaz-RU

Heisman
Dec 19, 2002
22,836
27,804
88
“Got loose in the lane and he JAMS IT!

“Here’s your Dunkin Donuts dunk total” (side note - he’d have to change that one to the “Dunkin dunk total” today)
 

RUTRINI_rivals

All-Conference
Jul 18, 2003
1,128
1,014
0
The current radio team is pleasant enough but I can't visualize the game as they call it, I learn nothing about the team, program, or history by listening to them, and the passion feels different, not as good.

Reminiscing as I think about Friday.
Loyal
100 percent!
 

RU_DIO

Heisman
Sep 1, 2002
17,350
17,912
113
I don't miss listening to Bruce Johnson or any other RU radio guys.

I love the fact that all our games are on tv now!
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
  2. 02 The Knight Report Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
  4. 04 The Knight Report Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week