I know I've said this before

Mar 7, 2004
99,795
70
0
But I figure with the new board features, I should post it again that way you can use the new feature of finding old posts and throw it back in my face later.

I'd love to see Crest catch a few balls. Keep him at QB, but as long as he's #2, put the ball in his hands a few times.
 

coalcountry52

Senior
Oct 26, 2004
52,015
609
0
It's so much easier to do this now:
 

wvpaper

Freshman
Nov 21, 2010
9,271
61
0
No. Crest will play a lot at QB this year. Howard looks like a changed guy - went from pudgy kid to WWF in the off season, but this system is rough on QBs. No way the little guy makes the whole season without an injury.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Zac Alley believes JaCorey Thomas should be ready to go
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Bryan Hansen dives into the art of punting
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Communication will be key for QB Michael Hawkins on the road
  4. 04 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 10-2
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Pat Kirkland uses past experiences to aid in role on special teams