I know I've said this before

Mar 7, 2004
99,795
70
0
But I figure with the new board features, I should post it again that way you can use the new feature of finding old posts and throw it back in my face later.

I'd love to see Crest catch a few balls. Keep him at QB, but as long as he's #2, put the ball in his hands a few times.
 

coalcountry52

Senior
Oct 26, 2004
52,015
609
0
It's so much easier to do this now:
 

wvpaper

Freshman
Nov 21, 2010
9,271
61
0
No. Crest will play a lot at QB this year. Howard looks like a changed guy - went from pudgy kid to WWF in the off season, but this system is rough on QBs. No way the little guy makes the whole season without an injury.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football By the numbers: What stood out in WVU's loss to Iowa State
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez: 'You've got to stop somebody to win the game'
  3. 03 WV Sports WATCH: WVU postgame interviews following loss at Iowa State
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: Iowa State
  5. 05 WV Sports Football West Virginia defeated 45-42 in offensive shootout against Iowa State