I know it's early but...

armenius

All-Conference
Nov 4, 2011
809
1,276
93
Andy Katz included 12 Big Ten teams in his latest NCAA Projection.

I can't imagine there will be that many come Selection Sunday, but I don't think I've ever seen that many from a single conference before, even in a projection.

Has any conference ever had 10 get in?
 

connor

All-Conference
Jan 5, 2016
1,065
1,980
0
I dont know about 12 but I could easily see the big 10 getting 10 teams in, especially with the way the SEC ACC BIG 12 middling teams are all pretty bad.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Basketball How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  5. 05 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program