I know it's early but...

armenius

All-Conference
Nov 4, 2011
808
1,276
93
Andy Katz included 12 Big Ten teams in his latest NCAA Projection.

I can't imagine there will be that many come Selection Sunday, but I don't think I've ever seen that many from a single conference before, even in a projection.

Has any conference ever had 10 get in?
 

connor

All-Conference
Jan 5, 2016
1,065
1,980
0
I dont know about 12 but I could easily see the big 10 getting 10 teams in, especially with the way the SEC ACC BIG 12 middling teams are all pretty bad.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
  4. 04 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN