I support people assembling to share their faith in a divine God. The problem is when people start believing their pastor is divine.
Like Reverend Jim Ignatowski - Pastor for the Church of the Peaceful (investigated and cleared of all charges)
I support people assembling to share their faith in a divine God. The problem is when people start believing their pastor is divine.
There is no greater form of leadership than example…I support people assembling to share their faith in a divine God. The problem is when people start believing their pastor is divine.
BWI Football
Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
BWI Recruiting
Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
BWI Football
Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?