I hate people.

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,810
21,583
113
I support people assembling to share their faith in a divine God. The problem is when people start believing their pastor is divine.


Like Reverend Jim Ignatowski - Pastor for the Church of the Peaceful (investigated and cleared of all charges)
 

Bison13

All-American
May 26, 2013
3,775
6,314
113
Working in education throughout Central Maryland in Anne Arundel, Howard and Montgomery counties, I’m ashamed at how many teachers do this. I called a few people out on it at various schools and the one Karen completely thought it was OK for her to do it just so she could come to school later and not fight morning drop off traffic in the parking lot. I’ve also seen a couple teachers who would give their parking tag for the faculty lot and let their kids park in the handicap spots in faculty, knowing that they wouldn’t get towed since it’s the faculty lot.

The worst I saw though was one of the schools basketball coaches. A relatively young African-American man who worked out regularly with his team would always park in one of the handicap spots closest to the gym which always made dismissal time more of a hassle. He claimed it was because when practice was over at night he didn’t want to have to walk that far to his car.
 
  • Angry
Reactions: BobPSU92
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
  2. 02 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
  4. 04 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
  5. 05 BWI Football Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State