I broke my record.

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
I am a multiple sneezer. For years my best was 12 in a row. A couple of years ago I hit 14. Since then I have tied it several times. About 1 hour ago I hit 15. That's gonna be tough to break but sooner or later I will ring up #16. I'm proud. :) OFC
 
  • Like
Reactions: sheyduke

Liftee

All-American
Mar 6, 2011
3,201
5,513
113
How do you train for such a record? I bet Zion could do better. He can do better at anything.
 
  • Like
Reactions: skysdad
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released