I broke my record.

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
I am a multiple sneezer. For years my best was 12 in a row. A couple of years ago I hit 14. Since then I have tied it several times. About 1 hour ago I hit 15. That's gonna be tough to break but sooner or later I will ring up #16. I'm proud. :) OFC
 
  • Like
Reactions: sheyduke

Liftee

All-American
Mar 6, 2011
3,201
5,514
113
How do you train for such a record? I bet Zion could do better. He can do better at anything.
 
  • Like
Reactions: skysdad
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Basketball Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
  4. 04 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious