I am stunned.

Eagles_Ball_69

All-American
Dec 19, 2003
4,846
6,395
82
I said a lot of bad words in celebration when we won. I will still be going to church tomorrow but I might not be able to sleep tonight.
Same. I actually am a huge Kiffin fan. Love the dude. He got a cussing from me as the seas parted for Minchy that would’ve made Saban blush. I have some repenting to do. And I’m okay with it.
 

Catastic5

Senior
Sep 12, 2026
160
427
63
Same. I actually am a huge Kiffin fan. Love the dude. He got a cussing from me as the season parted for Minchy that would’ve made Saban blush. I have some repenting to do. And I’m okay with it.
As someone who hates the rest of the SEC and despises the whole SEC “pride” BS (they always suck each other off in football in the offseason, but when it comes to basketball, we never get any returned favor), I love how he pees off the rest of the SEC fans and admin.
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,330
72,055
113
Damn I’m proud of this team! There’s no body I would rather beat than that whine bag Kiffen!

Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
 

FunkyFatCan

Sophomore
Apr 29, 2009
82
195
13
Same. I actually am a huge Kiffin fan. Love the dude. He got a cussing from me as the seas parted for Minchy that would’ve made Saban blush. I have some repenting to do. And I’m okay with it.
How and more importantly WhY? He's all fluff. He has won nothing of any importance. He routinely underachieves with all star teams at all star programs. He's a fugazzi
 
  • Like
Reactions: RunninRichie
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
  4. 04 KSR Football Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
  5. 05 KSR Football Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime