Previous UK teams definitely would've crumbled. I was impressed that we managed to make it work.Those 2 fg misses had me so pissed. Can't believe they had the composure to come back and win after that.
Same. I actually am a huge Kiffin fan. Love the dude. He got a cussing from me as the seas parted for Minchy that would’ve made Saban blush. I have some repenting to do. And I’m okay with it.I said a lot of bad words in celebration when we won. I will still be going to church tomorrow but I might not be able to sleep tonight.
It all just works. He believes in his guys to make the winning plays and their confidence soars to make them.I really thought this was a 4 win team against this schedule. Still think that's our record if this were last years staff. Stein deserves all the credit
I was in the acceptance phase, I figured we were done. It’s crazy to think this will be Stein’s worse team. The kicker, the QB. It only gets better every season as Stein accumulates prestige and talent.Those 2 fg misses had me so pissed. Can't believe they had the composure to come back and win after that.
I can't imagine anybody cares about Mitch right now lol.Mitch got a swan song football hire this board will be in shambles
As someone who hates the rest of the SEC and despises the whole SEC “pride” BS (they always suck each other off in football in the offseason, but when it comes to basketball, we never get any returned favor), I love how he pees off the rest of the SEC fans and admin.Same. I actually am a huge Kiffin fan. Love the dude. He got a cussing from me as the season parted for Minchy that would’ve made Saban blush. I have some repenting to do. And I’m okay with it.
Totally valid pointStein’s tenure will ensure the younger generations kids grow up big football fans. Kentucky brand could be growing.
I can get behind thatOne of the most amazing wins I've witnessed so far in my 64 years on this Earth. No words, except:
Will Stein for President - after at least many more years as Kentucky Head football coach.
Same. 0/3 in the red zone in the second half I believe. Woof.Those 2 fg misses had me so pissed. Can't believe they had the composure to come back and win after that.
Glad you did. I thought we had a chance until we whiffed on the second one.I dunno why but I felt confident all game we had this........even when he missed those two FGs.
That sack of nuts continued to delay the game whining to the refs. Stein about blew a gasket every time.Damn I’m proud of this team! There’s no body I would rather beat than that whine bag Kiffen!
Oddly so did I.I dunno why but I felt confident all game we had this........even when he missed those two FGs.
I predicted 5 if lucky. More leaned toward 4-8.I predicted 3 wins and was generally giddy with stein anyway. This is unreal.
Damn I’m proud of this team! There’s no body I would rather beat than that whine bag Kiffen!
I am in literal shock
Yeah the replay showed exactly what was coming. You could see the push and hole before the snap. It was almost like they threw the game.I still am in awe on how they spread LSU out so much on the two point conversion, they had them totally fooled.
The defensive stop after that was so huge. The int and fumble were huge. Just as many great plays as bad as those FG’s were. I’d really love to look at a new kicker.Those 2 fg misses had me so pissed. Can't believe they had the composure to come back and win after that.
How and more importantly WhY? He's all fluff. He has won nothing of any importance. He routinely underachieves with all star teams at all star programs. He's a fugazziSame. I actually am a huge Kiffin fan. Love the dude. He got a cussing from me as the seas parted for Minchy that would’ve made Saban blush. I have some repenting to do. And I’m okay with it.
Same and they made me eat that. Stein is the real deal.I really thought this was a 4 win team against this schedule. Still think that's our record if this were last years staff. Stein deserves all the credit
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU
KSR Football
WATCH: Highlights from Kentucky's 35-34 overtime win against No. 10 LSU!