I’m doing it again

May 4, 2015
10,674
13,792
86
No one has ever been a harder fan while also selling out so easy. I can’t help it.

Could this team really be the 2nd title? Could Calipari really correct his issues and be the dom over the next decade in college basketball?

Could he end up with 3 titles / 4 titles if all goes right? Like, the modern goat?
Oh From....
 
Nov 15, 2008
38,645
57,515
0
Don’t drink the kool-aid Cow has crapped in it.
 

MidseasonTweak

Heisman
Mar 1, 2020
11,056
19,577
113
I'm now "doing it again" in that after a loss to a good team, I'm questioning how good we really are.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
  2. 02 KSR Football Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
  3. 03 KSR Football Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Everybody on College GameDay is Picking LSU to Beat Kentucky