I really hate playing against Admiral Schofield, which is a compliment from a rival fan. Wouldn't bother me one bit watching him grown man that final four field.
Why must you torture?
Anyway, easy UT vote for me.
UT and it took me about half a second.
Poll shoulda had IU or UCLA as an option.
Nah. I chose UT for a reason. To me they are our biggest rival. I wanted to see who felt the same. Not many.
Simple poll. Pick a champ.
UofL won’t make the tournament. Other than that, UT.
Most of us don't have to look at that garbage orange and listen to the yapping of Memphis fans year round like you do.
Much rather Tennessee win. UNC would have 7, Duke 6 if they won, and that is to close for comfort.
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game