I really hate playing against Admiral Schofield, which is a compliment from a rival fan. Wouldn't bother me one bit watching him grown man that final four field.
Why must you torture?
Anyway, easy UT vote for me.
UT and it took me about half a second.
Poll shoulda had IU or UCLA as an option.
Nah. I chose UT for a reason. To me they are our biggest rival. I wanted to see who felt the same. Not many.
Simple poll. Pick a champ.
UofL won’t make the tournament. Other than that, UT.
Most of us don't have to look at that garbage orange and listen to the yapping of Memphis fans year round like you do.
Much rather Tennessee win. UNC would have 7, Duke 6 if they won, and that is to close for comfort.
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein