Hurricanes Thread

UNCLife

All-Conference
Mar 7, 2004
1,627
2,717
113
Apologies if we have one but I did not see one yet. I know it's preseason but I am tired of losing to Florida.
 

theels2009

Sophomore
Aug 1, 2025
90
135
33
Fired up for this season. Believe we have a real shot to win the Cup this year. Have lots of flexibility to continue upgrading the roster during the season.
 

SmokePantsIC

All-Conference
Aug 1, 2025
595
2,003
93
Barkov out for the regular season. Tkachuk recovering from surgery, out for several months. Here is Carolina's window to knock off the Panthers.
 
Inside Carolina

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Carolina Football Edwards' Bounce Back Bodes Well for UNC - Daily Take
  2. 02 Inside Carolina Football Monday Staff Insider: Proving Improvement
  3. 03 Inside Carolina Basketball Recruiting Jalen Davis Post-Visit Notes
  4. 04 Inside Carolina UNC vs. Notre Dame Game Rewind
  5. 05 Inside Carolina Football Recruiting Inside UNC's New Approach With Game Day Recruits