Hurricanes Thread

UNCLife

All-Conference
Mar 7, 2004
1,627
2,717
113
Apologies if we have one but I did not see one yet. I know it's preseason but I am tired of losing to Florida.
 

theels2009

Sophomore
Aug 1, 2025
90
135
33
Fired up for this season. Believe we have a real shot to win the Cup this year. Have lots of flexibility to continue upgrading the roster during the season.
 

SmokePantsIC

All-Conference
Aug 1, 2025
595
2,003
93
Barkov out for the regular season. Tkachuk recovering from surgery, out for several months. Here is Carolina's window to knock off the Panthers.
 
Inside Carolina

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Carolina Basketball Recruiting Visit Shows Jalen Davis What It Means to Be a Tar Heel
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
  3. 03 Inside Carolina Football Sunday Night Football Returns, Highlighting UNC's Focus on Player Development
  4. 04 Inside Carolina Football Film Room: Bobby Petrino Schemes Opening Drive vs. Notre Dame
  5. 05 Inside Carolina Football UNC Offense, Billy Edwards Jr. Looking to Turn Flashes Into Consistent Production