Eh, it at least has yearly maintenance to be FAA-worthy. I'm sure ol' gal is just getting broke in like a Toyota.That poor jet is getting tired.
Or wherever Billy's agency is.Plane to Detroit or Chicago.
No one seems to want to come here.
Wait for Hurley's official statement if true.Unfortunately it is
Wright would say no anywhere. Hurley not officially confirmed, Oats we don't actually know.Hurley - No
Drew - No
Wright - No
Oates - No
Why? And who says he will release a statement?Wait for Hurley's official statement if true.
Drew did.Why? And who says he will release a statement?
Wright would say no anywhere. Hurley not officially confirmed, Oats we don't actually know.
He will almost certainly release one.Why? And who says he will release a statement?
Why do you only want to report bad news for UK? You have never made a positive post. Wonder why (eye roll)Why? And who says he will release a statement?
Go back to Wright with the same offer reportedly given to Hurley. Don't make it public, though. It is getting a little embarrassing.
Oats hasn't explicitly said no. His AD told UK they won't negotiate the buyout amount. He's still an option if Donovan again says no, or if Mitch goes to him before waiting on Donovan next week. Just need to be ready to pony up the dough.Hurley - No
Drew - No
Wright - No
Oates - No
Oats hasn't explicitly said no. His AD told UK they won't negotiate the buyout amount. He's still an option if Donovan again says no, or if Mitch goes to him before waiting on Donovan next week. Just need to be ready to pony up the dough.
Wright was never a chance - he's retired.
I was not surprised at Drew - I knew religion and family would keep him there.
Hurley was actually a surprise, but he's revealing himself now as more of an arrogant "back east" punk who essentially implied with his "even with $20m it's not a good fit" remark (per one tweet) he's not coming to coach for a bunch of rednecks (many people from that area fully hate southerners).
I think it'll be Donovan or Oats.
I could see Hurley's personality wanting to make a very public statement at the parade - get all the fans riled up that he's passing on UK to stay at UCONNWright would say no anywhere. Hurley not officially confirmed, Oats we don't actually know.
I don't care about Oats. I was just laying out factual information.Oates was very clear publicly he isn't interested in the job. But you carry on with your fantasies my friend.
Perhaps. May hold up a UK shirt and light it on fire.I could see Hurley's personality wanting to make a very public statement at the parade - get all the fans riled up that he's passing on UK to stay at UCONN
I don't care about Oats. I was just laying out factual information.
i have to say uk looks really bad right now from a pr standpoint.Nobody wants this job
LOL. You're not getting one.Wait for Hurley's official statement if true.
He said no, he didn't say no, no. It's more nuanced than it appears.He said no. You just can't accept it.
He wasn't using us for a raise, that second national title took care of that, he has no interest in us- and honestly why would he? I have a feeling this search is gonna humble a lot of fansAs expected. He was using us for a raise.
The stars are aligning for Billy D!
I would compare it to Trump, here's how I stay President, I just need 11,780 votes, send fake...off topicYou guys are starting to sound like Bernie Bros who were still saying "Here's how Bernie can still be President" even after the election in 2016.
We'll be holding Big Blue Madness next year and you will still be convincing yourself Hurley will burst out from behind a curtain and surprise everyone.
Donavon turns us down a third time then I don’t know what happensi have to say uk looks really bad right now from a pr standpoint.
Saying no to a microphone well before anyone at UK has even mentioned him as a candidate or asked if he was interested is not a no.He said no. You just can't accept it.
He said no, he didn't say no, no. It's more nuanced than it appears.
Saying no to a microphone well before anyone at UK has even mentioned him as a candidate or asked if he was interested is not a no.
A "NO" is when we sit in front of him or his agents (or both), lay out the deal, he consumes the offer (including the buyout), makes a full informed decision and says NO.
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'