He's playing in Australia.Per twitter.
Cue laughter.
Mods, could you please incorporate the various threads on this into one?
I don't want to sound harsh, but the idea of Hump on the NBA is a joke. Get real.
He's not (realistically) expecting the NBA. His plan is to play in Australia. He's been a bit homesick and is perfectly fine playing over there for a good wage and being close to his family again.
* He and I have a mutual friend
He's not (realistically) expecting the NBA. His plan is to play in Australia. He's been a bit homesick and is perfectly fine playing over there for a good wage and being close to his family again.
* He and I have a mutual friend
Just said the very same thing to a UK fan at work. It only makes sense for him to leave if either Bam or Bamba will be in the roster. I simply can't see him leaving if there's a starting spot open for him to take. He's obviously consulted with the staff and that has played a part Iin his decision. JmhoBest of luck to IH. Hopefully, there is something known within the team/staff about Bam staying or Bamba committing that may have influenced his decision. I can't imagine if there was just the current projected roster, that he would've had concerns about PT.
I don't want to sound harsh, but the idea of Hump on the NBA is a joke. Get real.
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime
KSR Football
Everything Will Stein had to say after Kentucky's Overtime Win over LSU
KSR Football
Cardiac Cats: Kentucky knocks out LSU in overtime to create true playoff path