You've posted your liberal views on this board. Hypocrite.Sorry, but I'll have to put you on "ignore" till you get rid of the hat. This is no place for politics.
Sorry, but I'll have to put you on "ignore" till you get rid of the hat. This is no place for politics.
Sorry, but I'll have to put you on "ignore" till you get rid of the hat.
Sorry, but I'll have to put you on "ignore" till you get rid of the hat. This is no place for politics.
I'm sure he will be so hurt by your ignore. You are such as *** and a phony FakeSportsWriter. You are constantly telling us how bad the President is and making immature, snide remarks and you can't take his hat pic? F you jackass.
I miss Doctor Doom
I used to look the other way with his ridiculous B12 pissing contest posts against some imagined foe and all the other crap, due to his age. Then I realized that being 85 is no excuse to be such an *******.He is easily a top-3 worst poster of all time on this website since I've had a username back in high school. He's also one of the crybabies who complained about user "HankHill" being on here and got him ran off because he wasn't a ignorant and blissful WVU supporter and called out some things about the administration and the coaching staff (particularly Holgorsen). Hank was a good poster as well.
Sorry, but I'll have to put you on "ignore" till you get rid of the hat. This is no place for politics.
WV Sports Football
WVU true freshmen continue to see action
WV Sports Basketball
WVU athletes granted fifth year of eligibility by federal court
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Top-20 prospect Paul Osaruyi breaks down his official to Kentucky, reveals schools he could visit next & where things stand
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez: the offense can play better, too
WV Sports Football Recruiting
WVU offers UCF tight end commit Tanner Ehmen