Huggs done the right thing today. Do it again

Rootmaster

Redshirt
Apr 16, 2011
9,238
31
0
Sorry, but I'll have to put you on "ignore" till you get rid of the hat.

I'm sure he will be so hurt by your ignore. You are such as *** and a phony FakeSportsWriter. You are constantly telling us how bad the President is and making immature, snide remarks and you can't take his hat pic? F you jackass.
 

SKYHAWKBALL

Redshirt
Oct 28, 2005
10,508
9
0
I'm sure he will be so hurt by your ignore. You are such as *** and a phony FakeSportsWriter. You are constantly telling us how bad the President is and making immature, snide remarks and you can't take his hat pic? F you jackass.

He is easily a top-3 worst poster of all time on this website since I've had a username back in high school. He's also one of the crybabies who complained about user "HankHill" being on here and got him ran off because he wasn't a ignorant and blissful WVU supporter and called out some things about the administration and the coaching staff (particularly Holgorsen). Hank was a good poster as well.
 

.Bodhi.

Redshirt
Apr 5, 2009
2,745
3
0
He is easily a top-3 worst poster of all time on this website since I've had a username back in high school. He's also one of the crybabies who complained about user "HankHill" being on here and got him ran off because he wasn't a ignorant and blissful WVU supporter and called out some things about the administration and the coaching staff (particularly Holgorsen). Hank was a good poster as well.
I used to look the other way with his ridiculous B12 pissing contest posts against some imagined foe and all the other crap, due to his age. Then I realized that being 85 is no excuse to be such an *******.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Pat Kirkland uses past experiences to aid in role on special teams
  2. 02 WV Sports Football How does Jason Chambers fit into West Virginia cornerback room?
  3. 03 WV Sports Football WVU bowl projections: Where the Mountaineers could land after Week 4
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez doubles down on development, retention plan for WVU
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Ryan Ward focused on consistency and growing as a blocker