I have stopped watching. You cant tell me where to post my thoughts, so deal with it. I don't care that it bothers you. This a problem for you, not for me.
Doesn't bother me. Post your *** off.
I have stopped watching. You cant tell me where to post my thoughts, so deal with it. I don't care that it bothers you. This a problem for you, not for me.
Doesn't bother me. Post your *** off.
Seems like it does...because you keep talking about.
Replied to you because you replied to me. Stickers don't bother me.
Ummm, no.
I replied to you....after you got your SJW panties in a knot. Read the thread, dopey.
Your problems arent my problems.
Then put me on ignore and STFU.
so you don't get triggered anymore.
Says the guy who started by getting triggered by a sticker. :joy:
WV Sports Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Iowa State
WV Sports Football
How did former Mountaineers perform in Week 3 of the NFL Season
WV Sports Football
Iowa State's Jimmy Rogers sees WVU's speed creating challenges
WV Sports Football
West Virginia looks to learn, adjust after Oklahoma State
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: 9-29