I have stopped watching. You cant tell me where to post my thoughts, so deal with it. I don't care that it bothers you. This a problem for you, not for me.
Doesn't bother me. Post your *** off.
I have stopped watching. You cant tell me where to post my thoughts, so deal with it. I don't care that it bothers you. This a problem for you, not for me.
Doesn't bother me. Post your *** off.
Seems like it does...because you keep talking about.
Replied to you because you replied to me. Stickers don't bother me.
Ummm, no.
I replied to you....after you got your SJW panties in a knot. Read the thread, dopey.
Your problems arent my problems.
Then put me on ignore and STFU.
so you don't get triggered anymore.
Says the guy who started by getting triggered by a sticker. :joy:
WV Sports Basketball
WVU athletes granted fifth year of eligibility by federal court
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez: the offense can play better, too
WV Sports Football Recruiting
WVU offers UCF tight end commit Tanner Ehmen
WV Sports Football
Zac Alley looks to simplify WVU defense heading into Iowa State
WV Sports Football Recruiting
2028 DL Jahyden White wants to learn more about West Virginia after offer