Had to do the same. But for some reason there is an @sign in front of my user that isn’t there on settings.I had to logout and then log back in, not sure if everyone has to do that. Just an fyi in case it can help a fellow Cat fan.
Screen shots from laptop/pc; or phone?STEP 1:
View attachment 834177
STEP 2:
View attachment 834180
STEP 3:
View attachment 834183
Then scroll down and Click Save Changes
View attachment 834185
Hope this helps!
Who’s this “new member”?! Such bullsh*t lolScreen shots from laptop/pc; or phone?
Yeah, delayed reaction. Takes a bit. But I’ll be damned if that @sign just won’t go away. Some ******** right there.It doesn’t change instantaneously but will change eventually
Same, my Anon brothers and I about to sail to wildcat nation. This some bull.In the settings it has my username. Saved changes multiple time. However, it seems they want me to be Anon
Mine is doing the same thing. I would like for it to go away as well.Just tried again. Logged out, back in.
I really want that @ to go away.
Hasn’t worked for me either. My username is correct in settings and I have saved changes and still I’m anon.Well
Don't @ me brahJust tried again. Logged out, back in.
I really want that @ to go away.
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown