What does DMV stand for? From the context, I don't think Dept. of Motor Vehicles is correct.
This board has its favorite topics: "THR quotes," "tired legs" and now "age" apparently.Never thought I would get this many replies with this thread. OFC
This board has its favorite topics: "THR quotes," "tired legs" and now "age" apparently.
Tired legs is a classicThis board has its favorite topics: "THR quotes," "tired legs" and now "age" apparently.
Post only if you want to. It's just for my curiosity. I've always wondered our age range. You guys know I'm old but I would like to know who is the yoingest , oldest and if you know what year you started pulling for Duke.
Me. I'm 67. 1960. OFC
This board has its favorite topics: "THR quotes," "tired legs" and now "age" apparently.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
2028's No. 1 overall recruit Colton Hiller on official visit to Duke
Rivals Football Recruiting
Rivals Riser: Duke DL commit King Kalama earns his fourth star
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils' Class of 2027 played in Week 7
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released