How old are you?

youngman42

All-Conference
Jan 27, 2003
6,817
1,373
57
Post only if you want to. It's just for my curiosity. I've always wondered our age range. You guys know I'm old but I would like to know who is the yoingest , oldest and if you know what year you started pulling for Duke.

Me. I'm 67. 1960. OFC

59.

1978, during Final Four, watching Banks, Spanarkel, and Gminski. Quite a nice trio. Should have won that, if not for Jack Givens playing outside his mind in the game of his life. - but then K may not have wound up at Duke, so ...

OFC
 
  • Like
Reactions: skysdad

Jnood

All-Conference
Oct 15, 2008
5,785
1,653
0
I’m 37 and read a lot more then I post, but signed up for the board while I was in college in like 2005, I’ve been a fan since 1989.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SwatX1 and skysdad
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils' Class of 2027 played in Week 7
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released
  4. 04 Deacons Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Making no sense
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Basketball Duke dodges injury scare and other Countdown takeaways