Don't feel too bad. They seem to use the word "troll" loosely on this forum without having the slightest idea what it really means.65..Been a UK Fan since the 70's and watched many Games in Old Memorial a Special place..Dont Post much becuzz when I do I usually get called a Troll or some other name on here becuz I hate the OAD..So please dont call me any names..
You should post more young man. Don't let those kids have all the fun!65..Been a UK Fan since the 70's and watched many Games in Old Memorial a Special place..Dont Post much becuzz when I do I usually get called a Troll or some other name on here becuz I hate the OAD..So please dont call me any names..
mel turpin old number to add another spin would be my ageI will put a little different spin on it. I'm Walter McCarty and Jules Camara's number old
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program record 17 games on national TV
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey