Don't feel too bad. They seem to use the word "troll" loosely on this forum without having the slightest idea what it really means.65..Been a UK Fan since the 70's and watched many Games in Old Memorial a Special place..Dont Post much becuzz when I do I usually get called a Troll or some other name on here becuz I hate the OAD..So please dont call me any names..
You should post more young man. Don't let those kids have all the fun!65..Been a UK Fan since the 70's and watched many Games in Old Memorial a Special place..Dont Post much becuzz when I do I usually get called a Troll or some other name on here becuz I hate the OAD..So please dont call me any names..
mel turpin old number to add another spin would be my ageI will put a little different spin on it. I'm Walter McCarty and Jules Camara's number old
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’