How Old Are You?

Random UK Fan

All-American
Jan 5, 2010
18,717
9,969
81
Seems like an off-season topic, but something I've always wondered. Some say number of posts is important. I think age seems more relevant. The number of years watching the cats has to count for something . . . right? Like the ability to drive a stick-shift (which I can).

Those ashamed of their age need not reply.

I'm 47.

 

_Rooster

Heisman
Jan 29, 2003
9,607
79,236
0
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
  3. 03 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein