How Old Are You?

Random UK Fan

All-American
Jan 5, 2010
18,717
9,969
81
Seems like an off-season topic, but something I've always wondered. Some say number of posts is important. I think age seems more relevant. The number of years watching the cats has to count for something . . . right? Like the ability to drive a stick-shift (which I can).

Those ashamed of their age need not reply.

I'm 47.

 

_Rooster

Heisman
Jan 29, 2003
9,607
79,236
0
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  2. 02 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  3. 03 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
  5. 05 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina