Hope you're right. I always have some anxiety every game. We shoot it better and we win big, we miss a bunch and it will be interesting.Originally posted by Smashcat:
No nervousness for me over UC. Wouldn't beat us if we played 10 times.
this is me as well.Originally posted by wromanp7:
Unusually, almost strangely, calm.
I rolled when Craig Wolfely who went to Syracuse said he didn't go to too many classes up there. Not sure if anyone else made the connection.Originally posted by preacherfan:
I am okay. I went to a conference this morning and listened to some ex-Steelers and got all energized for the week. Craig Wolfley was one of the speakers. He has to be one of the funniest and best speakers I have heard in a long long time. BTW, I skipped out on Tunch Ilkin to watch the Cats!![]()
Originally posted by catfaninsc:
I look for the CATS to unleash H*** on UC. Cal was not a very happy camper about the start of the last game and I think he got his point across.
KSR Football
What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'