Hope you're right. I always have some anxiety every game. We shoot it better and we win big, we miss a bunch and it will be interesting.Originally posted by Smashcat:
No nervousness for me over UC. Wouldn't beat us if we played 10 times.
this is me as well.Originally posted by wromanp7:
Unusually, almost strangely, calm.
I rolled when Craig Wolfely who went to Syracuse said he didn't go to too many classes up there. Not sure if anyone else made the connection.Originally posted by preacherfan:
I am okay. I went to a conference this morning and listened to some ex-Steelers and got all energized for the week. Craig Wolfley was one of the speakers. He has to be one of the funniest and best speakers I have heard in a long long time. BTW, I skipped out on Tunch Ilkin to watch the Cats!![]()
Originally posted by catfaninsc:
I look for the CATS to unleash H*** on UC. Cal was not a very happy camper about the start of the last game and I think he got his point across.
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
KSR Football
Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
KSR Football
Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win