How fast does Dixon run the 40-yd dash?**

weblow

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
2,860
3
38
 

Croomp

Redshirt
Jun 25, 2008
1,484
0
0
Gene would know. I heard its faster if you tie food to a pole to his head.
 

Ivehadbetter

Redshirt
Oct 18, 2007
637
0
0
I do know this. I had a roommate that walked on and stayed with the team for about a year; this was pre-Croom. He said that they ran 40s that were timed electronically, but that no one could break 4.66 or 4.63. I don't remember the exact number, but it was mid 4.6s. So they cut .3 off of everyone's time. All that to say, I don't know what the guy runs but I would suspect we've altered times since and will do it again. I also suspect we aren't the only ones that do it.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know