How fast does Dixon run the 40-yd dash?**

weblow

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
2,860
3
38
 

Croomp

Redshirt
Jun 25, 2008
1,484
0
0
Gene would know. I heard its faster if you tie food to a pole to his head.
 

Ivehadbetter

Redshirt
Oct 18, 2007
637
0
0
I do know this. I had a roommate that walked on and stayed with the team for about a year; this was pre-Croom. He said that they ran 40s that were timed electronically, but that no one could break 4.66 or 4.63. I don't remember the exact number, but it was mid 4.6s. So they cut .3 off of everyone's time. All that to say, I don't know what the guy runs but I would suspect we've altered times since and will do it again. I also suspect we aren't the only ones that do it.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense