How do they beat Houston????

BHSPCRU

Senior
Jun 13, 2007
565
714
93
Continue to win the loose balls like tonight, Johnson be dominant inside and decent 3 point shooting...
 

[email protected]

All-American
Jun 24, 2001
28,586
6,762
113
I’m gonna be that guy. Like all of you I am busting with joy and appreciation. This is the best Rutgers sports moment since Louisville 2006

But I’m already thinking about Houston. How can Rutgers keep up with them and have a chance?

1 Stop, Steal, Block & Rebound at a time.

Also think JY is money for us shooting 3's. WIsh Harper could catch whatever JY has (SWAGGER) from 3.

MO
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
  2. 02 The Knight Report Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
  4. 04 The Knight Report Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week