Houston kid ejected for biting?

Ugoff

Heisman
May 7, 2009
16,403
21,489
0
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,715
62,627
113
It's ok he was distressed about Kobe give him a pass

Still one of the most pathetic defenses I've seen.

I yelled at my student section because I'm distraught over Kobe. So much so, that in my tribute to him, I couldn't even mention his accomplishments, and instead talked about my Olympic titles.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt