Houston kid ejected for biting?

Ugoff

Heisman
May 7, 2009
16,403
21,489
0
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,715
62,624
113
It's ok he was distressed about Kobe give him a pass

Still one of the most pathetic defenses I've seen.

I yelled at my student section because I'm distraught over Kobe. So much so, that in my tribute to him, I couldn't even mention his accomplishments, and instead talked about my Olympic titles.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  5. 05 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon