Houston -10.5

Weatherdemon

All-American
Staff member
Sep 11, 2001
22,097
6,799
113
I was guessing -12 to -15.
If we can limit them offensively keep it the 60’s, I think we have a shot.
We have to frustrate them when they’re on offense and hit at least %30 from 3 to help Igbanu and keep driving lanes open.
 

libertychamp

Senior
Sep 23, 2007
2,102
574
77
-10.5 is stoopid. Way too high.
I wish I was wrong but I think Houston and Wichita will beat us maybe as badly as cincy did and I’m a little worried about at temple and smoo at home we lose 2 of those 4 we will not go to any postseason again I know no one wants to hear this but it definitely could happen and it will be there’s always next year again before anybody goes after me I’m one of Tulsas biggest fans it’s just how I feel it will end
 

astonmartin708_rivals

All-American
Apr 17, 2012
19,251
6,810
73
I wish I was wrong but I think Houston and Wichita will beat us maybe as badly as cincy did and I’m a little worried about at temple and smoo at home we lose 2 of those 4 we will not go to any postseason again I know no one wants to hear this but it definitely could happen and it will be there’s always next year again before anybody goes after me I’m one of Tulsas biggest fans it’s just how I feel it will end
Hey man, you took my lines.

Why don't we all just chill and hold hope for a victory. No reason to get depressed yet.
 

djedgar14

Redshirt
Jan 17, 2007
46
23
8
If Rachal is truly 100%, we have a shot. His offense helps, but his defense and rebounding is where I think he really makes a difference. He looked pretty good against USF.
 

Henry Kendall

All-American
Dec 3, 2003
9,104
9,995
43
I just hope that if Sasser or Mills or someone else starts getting hot from outside, our coach will forget his stubbornness and start guarding outside shooters.
 
  • Like
Reactions: eastcane

TU_BLA

Heisman
Mar 8, 2012
29,770
13,981
113
I just hope that if Sasser or Mills or someone else starts getting hot from outside, our coach will forget his stubbornness and start guarding outside shooters.
Sasser can play. I wish our student section had a notion of history. When Houston comes back next year they can troll him and do the "J-e-r-y-l" chant style. I remember getting a large group of TU fans to do it at Moody back in the day. Players get confused when they get heckled, loudly, at home.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas