I wish I was wrong but I think Houston and Wichita will beat us maybe as badly as cincy did and I’m a little worried about at temple and smoo at home we lose 2 of those 4 we will not go to any postseason again I know no one wants to hear this but it definitely could happen and it will be there’s always next year again before anybody goes after me I’m one of Tulsas biggest fans it’s just how I feel it will end-10.5 is stoopid. Way too high.
Hey man, you took my lines.I wish I was wrong but I think Houston and Wichita will beat us maybe as badly as cincy did and I’m a little worried about at temple and smoo at home we lose 2 of those 4 we will not go to any postseason again I know no one wants to hear this but it definitely could happen and it will be there’s always next year again before anybody goes after me I’m one of Tulsas biggest fans it’s just how I feel it will end
Sasser can play. I wish our student section had a notion of history. When Houston comes back next year they can troll him and do the "J-e-r-y-l" chant style. I remember getting a large group of TU fans to do it at Moody back in the day. Players get confused when they get heckled, loudly, at home.I just hope that if Sasser or Mills or someone else starts getting hot from outside, our coach will forget his stubbornness and start guarding outside shooters.
Hey man, you took my lines.
Why don't we all just chill and hold hope for a victory. No reason to get depressed yet.
Trying to see the world through blue and gold glassesComing from the man who will extend Montys contract after he wins the spring game..
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas